You must have come across many people who have yellow teeth and there are others who have stains on their teeth. Well, it largely depends on your lifestyle but there can be many other reasons too for the original discoloration of the teeth. The best dental clinic in Abu Dhabi has the best remedies to get you rid of the yellow teeth or stain-filled teeth in a matter of days. The dentists available in the state are professionally equipped and have the proper education and experience to offer the best dental services to their patients.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons which result in yellow teeth or the discolored teeth.
- For all the tea and coffee lovers, the extra usage of the beverage is most likely to affect the color of your teeth. There are many other drinks like color-filled sodas which can left you with discolored teeth. Yellow teeth don’t leave a good impression in the minds of people in your circle, therefore you should consult a dentist as soon as possible to keep a healthy dental system.
- Another common reason of the discolored teeth is the heredity. Many people get discolored teeth from their father or mother’s genes. However, these conditions can also be cured.
- A lot of people worldwide use many antibiotics to deal with different medical conditions. A few of these antibiotics can actually lead to discolored or yellow teeth, therefore it is always recommended to consult your dentist to get the best information about the medicine that you have to take.
- Another common factor behind discolored or yellow teeth is aging. With age comes experience, but with age also comes stained teeth. Although, it largely depends on your lifestyle but in many cases it has been observed that the growing age also has a role to play in the discolored teeth.
- The excessive use of everything has a side effect. The same is the case with the extra use of abrasives which have the potential of exposing your teeth’s dentin and may lead to drastic discoloration.
- Most of the toothpastes that we commonly use contain fluoride. It actually helps in the teeth whitening in Abu Dhabi, but an excessive use of fluoride can actually backfire and may lead to yellow or discolored teeth.
- The old fillings also have the potential of leaving you with stained or discolored teeth, which don’t go well with your personality.